English and Hindi are spoken in Andamans. However, it’s better if you know common phrases in Bengali
- Hello (greeting someone)-nômoshkar (for Hindus)
–assalamualaikum (for Muslims)
Hello (talking on the phone)-hyālō
- How are you-tumi kêmon achho?
Reply to ‘How are you?’-ami bhalo achhi.
- Good Morning-shuprobhat
Good Evening-shubho shondha
- Do you speak English?-apni Ingreji bolte paren?
- How much does this cost?-ei jinishṭar kôto dam?
- Where’s the toilet?-ṭôeleṭṭi kothae?
- Sorry-maf korben
- Thank you-dhonnobad
Or just go watch Piku and you’ll learn how to fight in Bengali :p YOLO